Corporate Services has evolved significantly over the past 10 years and is becoming a staple in the commercial real estate services industry. See why most, if not all, of the Fortune 500 companies sign with a national real estate firm to help manage their real estate assets.
Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors is not solely a traditional brokerage. We offer our clients the modern functionality of big city corporate services without the need to be in the heart of an urban environment. Clients have access to our data and technology services that will help them to make clear and informed decisions. With just one point of contact, clients can now focus on the important matters of making their company more efficient.
At Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors clients can expect the highest level of responsiveness, professionalism, integrity and experience. We aim to become a trusted part of your company, like an internal real estate department or an outsourced partner to your company’s existing real estate department. Our corporate service offerings include:
- Valuation – Broker Opinion of Value
- Review and consult on title, boundary, property tax, easements and other property issues
- Lease vs. buy analysis
- Lease abstracts
- Lease tracking
- Provides research and market data on new site selection
- Consult with client on requirements
- Market demographic and competitor analysis
- Execution plan (sale, lease, consulting, etc.)
- Help manage local broker who knows the nuances of commercial real estate brokers
We provide multiple bids (2-4) for property reports (property inspection, survey, title report, etc.) in all markets.
- Geo-tech soils
- Property Inspection
Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors Corporate Services has the experience. Below are the cities where transactions were facilitated by our team within the last 5 years.