Record Performance Caps Historic Year
Salt Lake City (March 5, 2018) – CCIM Utah awarded four professionals from Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors (CBC Advisors) top honors at the annual CCIM Excellence Awards on March 3rd at The Grand America Hotel.
- Brandon Fugal was awarded “Office Broker of the Year”
- Felicity Hatton-Ward was awarded “Property Manager of the Year”
- Josh Smith was awarded “Rookie of the Year”
- Stuart Thain was awarded “Retail Broker of the Year”
CBC Advisors set a record for most ever finalists as 12 professionals were nominated for awards within seven different categories. The firm swept the “Retail Broker of the Year” category for the fifth consecutive year with three finalists: Steve Bowler, Tim Simonsen and Stuart Thain.
Other CBC Advisors professionals who received recognition for monumental performance included:
- Randy Atkin as a finalist for “CCIM of the Year”
- Mark Jensen as a finalist for “Multifamily Broker of the Year”
- Darren Nielsen as a finalist for “Rookie of the Year”
- Rawley Nielsen as a finalist for “Investment Broker of the Year”
- Mary Street as a finalist for “Specialist Broker of the Year”
- Jordan Wall as a finalist for “Office Broker of the Year”
Additionally, the firm received honors for brokering three of the top transactions of the year.
- Lori Coburn, Rich Coles, Tony Coop and Rich Robins were awarded “Top Retail Lease” for brokering a transaction placing Regal Cinemas at The Crossroads of Taylorsville
- Chris Kirk was awarded “Top Office Sale” for brokering the sale of the Century Link Building
- Fugal and Wall received an honorable mention for “Top Office Lease” due to their work in brokering the corporate headquarters of Mountain America Credit Union.
“This was a historic year for CBC Advisors and an incredible testament to the quality of professionals found within our team,” said Lew Cramer, CEO of CBC Advisors. “Congratulations to all those who were recognized during a memorable night as well as a big thank you to CCIM for their work in organizing one of the premier commercial real estate events in the country.”